Discover
Description
Aria 926
Aria 926

3-way floor standing loudspeaker

The Aria 926 embodies the home 3-way floor standing loudspeaker. This musical and expressive loudspeaker is easy to install. All kinds of music lovers will be thrilled with its acoustic qualities. The Aria 926 is by definition an affordable audiophile loudspeaker.

It is ideal for rooms measuring from 215ft2 (20m2) and from a recommended listening distance of 10ft (3m).

12 reviews
Leave a review

> Register your product

Key points

• Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
  • Black High Gloss and Walnut finishes
  • Leather-finished body
Finishes
  • Black High Gloss Black High Gloss
  • Walnut Walnut
  • Leather-finished body Leather-finished body
Documentation
Documentation de la ligne
Buy
Find a dealer

Select your country to find a dealer of Focal products

Awards
Press

Focal in the press

Comments

10/22/2014

It's glossy black, and I love it!

08/2/2014

Love the sound of my new Focal speakers.

07/17/2014

good sound

06/29/2014

Excellent speaker. These were an upgrade to my 726s in a secondary system. They are run with a Plinius amp and Marantz DAC/streamer.

Excellent sound and really shines on well produced Hi Rez recordings. Couldn't be happier with them.

06/17/2014

Beautiful.

03/22/2014

Though physically imposing, the speakers are able to resolve at very low sound levels. Imaging, bass and midrange is preserved when speakers play at levels that tolerate normal conversation. Higher treble is slightly subdued, but comes in beautifully with a bit more volume. The speakers are remarkably tolerant of being placed with their backs to a wall. A block of sound absorbing foam behind the speaker absorbs bass reinforcement from the wall resulting in very clean bass. The speakers can play at very loud levels without strain if you wish, and the soundstage is not compressed. Overall fit and finish is superb, and the vinyl walnut wrap is very well executed. You literally need a magnifying glass to tell.

03/12/2014

Highly recommended speakers the overall balance is great. Just remember to run them in prior to making any conclusions.

02/3/2014

Wonderful sound

12/15/2013

Love the speakers - only slight complaint relative to my previous pair bass is not as deep but more boomy.

11/16/2013

Black finish- excellent

11/16/2013

Mirror black, excellent

10/27/2013

Excellent and imposing design. Acoustically extremely clear with a balanced sound

In the same range