Closed back, circumaural Hi-Fi headphones
Spirit Classic headphones have been designed for audiophiles and music lovers.
A warm sound combined with the dynamics of the transducers will enable you to find the pleasure of listening to all of your music with wonderful details. Spirit Classic’s sound tuning is perfect for listening at home: extended low end, a detailed mid-range and linear top end for a lighter, open sound: all you would expect from Focal!
Spirit Classic give its best when the user is at home in a relatively quiet background. There is no need to mask the surrounding noise to enjoy a faithful listening session. Its frequency response curve has been sculpted accordingly: flat in low frequencies, Spirit Classic has around 3dB less bass in comparison to Spirit One.
Spirit Classic is born from the combination of Focal’s latest developments in headphones micro-acoustics as well as our legendary know-how in the design of high-performance transducers. They are made of mylar and titanium in highly reduced thicknesses in order to reproduce the most tiny details with the greatest dynamic.
The cone is true to the "Spirit of Sound" philosophy: mass, stiffness and damping are all controlled for dynamic, lifelike sound.
The Spirit Classic's baffle design has improved high frequency linearity and smoothness and has increased the treble response slightly above 2kHz compared to Spirit One.
Excellent insulation and outstanding comfort
The headband and the memory foam ear cushions are perfectly sized for optimal comfort and insulation.
- High-dynamic, faithful music reproduction
- Matched 40 mm transducers
- Light cone (86 mg as against a market average of 110 mg), giving faster acceleration for more dynamic signal response
- Stiff, no-deformation Mylar/Titanium cone dome for signal reproduction with no added distortion
- Memory foam ear cushions: Optimal comfort and sound insulation
- Low impedance 4 m OFC cable
- Cable with call management controls for use with portable devices
Select your country to find a dealer of Focal products
- @ Diapason France
- © What Hi-fi? United Kingdom
- © Zone Numérique France
- © Sound Stage Xperience United States
- © Stereolife March 2014
- © Stuff United Kingdom
- © AWARD - Home Cinema Choice February 2014
- © WATT MAGAZINE - Spirit Classic February 2014
- © HCFR France
- © AV Forums United Kingdom