Discover
Description
Aria 906
Aria 906

Bookshelf 2-way loudspeaker

The Aria 906 is faithful to the DNA of the Aria range: refined high-end acoustics combined with excellent perceived value thanks to the use of noble materials. This 2-way loudspeaker allows users to enjoy all the qualities of the Flax cone: neutrality, presence and finesse.

The Aria 906 is recommended for rooms measuring from 160ft2 (15m2) and from a listening distance of 8ft (2.5m).

Register your product

21 reviews
Leave a review

Key points

• Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
  • Black High Gloss and Walnut finishes
  • Leather-finished body
Finishes
  • Black High Gloss Black High Gloss
  • Walnut Walnut
  • Leather-finished body Leather-finished body
Documentation
Line documentation
Buy
Find a dealer

Select your country to find a dealer of Focal products

Awards
Press

Focal in the press

Comments

06/2/2015

Great speakers, sound lovely, black finish looks great. Marks easily though.

Outperformed every other speaker I demo'ed.

05/26/2015

Just bought them, so far so good, still burning in.

04/17/2015

Excellent finish - still "running in", but already they sound superb. Should be perfect for listening to Francoise Hardy!!

04/11/2015

Ecellent sound quallity. Far exceeded my expectations. Auditioned many speakers in the 1.5k to 2.5k range. They performed the best. Very neutral, not tiring or bright. Very good range. I have a renewed enthusiasum for music. Brings the best out of my integrated amp.

01/15/2015

Complete sound that gets the music right.

12/28/2014

Sound super ,I would say these speakers are the best I've owned

12/22/2014

5 star sound quality fairly weighty tone out shines the speakers they replaced. Its cool to buy something that doesn't say made in China on it. My expectations were very high and my advice to Focal would work on how you exceed them in the box opening moment as the sound department doesn't need work.

11/30/2014

Very pleased, great sound

11/8/2014

My first experience of a Focal product. Following 43 years of owning hi-fi equipment and using many different makes I can honestly say that this stand mount speaker is truly exceptional. The speaker has a wonderfully "open" sound and is particularly talented at reproducing vocals. Outstanding! I am a very satisfied customer.

09/30/2014

Very impressed with the performance at present

09/14/2014

Very detailed, with articulate yet non-fatiguing treble. Great speaker for vocals and 24 bit HD music. Excellent value and well made bookshelf speaker. Recommended!

08/27/2014

Great sounds!

08/5/2014

Acoustically extremely clear with a balanced sound. Excellent audio quality, but underdeveloped craft. In one speaker membrane sandwich dirty with a glue. In the next three Spirit One there is plastic cracked. Now in the Spirit Professional after three monts of use plastic parts starts to crack (connection of can with headband).

07/9/2014

Excellent rich sound

05/24/2014

Satisfied

03/22/2014

Excellent speakers

03/3/2014

Good Article about the speakers , described exactly what I was looking for.

02/26/2014

Better than I could have imagined. Sound is amazing for its size - bass is perfect. Quality of finish is unsurpassed.

01/31/2014

Sounds very good and looks fit in well

01/29/2014

Superb sound with my Naim DAC V1 and NAP 100 and a very good looking speaker. well done!.

11/14/2013

Speakers are very good, sound is excelence, bass is very deep, full frequency voice is light, full and dynamic.

In the same range